Why Join Us For This Training
Heroes in Action will help you take your fears away and train you to be fearless when put in a violent confrontation! Heroes In Action uses easy-to-learn strategies on violence prevention to feel safer in today’s world. Our system puts you in control and helps you diffuse situations outright or teaches you how to overcome obstacles to get to safety
Club Med Sandpiper Bay
Florida's best family All-inclusive Resort
For an all-inclusive stay with a focus on sports, Sandpiper Bay is the ideal Club Med Resort for an active family vacation.
Located along the St. Lucie River, amid wonderfully lush vegetation, Club Med Sandpiper Bay enjoys a delightfully tropical climate, a Sports Academy with top-ranked coaches, and an adult-exclusive infinity pool with a dedicated bar. Located between Miami and Orlando, you can make the most of visiting other great American cities during your Florida vacation.
What's included in this trip:
- 12 Hours of Personal Safety Empowerment Training
- All-Inclusive: Accommodations, Membership Fee, Total Peace of Mind Insurance
- Gourmet full board cuisine, all-day snacks, and open bar. Specialty restaurants with waiter service. Some a la carte wines, champagne, and super-premium drinks not included. Full board accommodation starts at dinner on the day of arrival and finishes at lunch on day of departure.
- A wide range of activities as well as land and water sports. Casual or party night events with live bands and night shows. Night bar and/or nightclub.
- On-site parking will be an additional cost. Nightly rate of $12USD per vehicle paid in advance of the stay, or $15USD per vehicle, paid on-site, at the resort, upon check-in.
What's not included:
- Flights (Can be arranged)
- Transfers (Can be arranged)
- Cancel For Any Reason Insurance (Optional Upgraded Insurance - Total Peace of Mind: $79 per Adult and $49 per Child Allows the individual to cancel for any reason and receive a future travel certificate.)
Choose Your Room Category at Club Med Sandpiper Bay
Lazing on your sun lounger in the heart of the garden after an exciting day – what could be better? These ground floor rooms are large, with brightly colored decor featuring attractive flower print fabric.
Family Deluxe Room
Does your family need outside space? The Deluxe, on the ground floor, has a terrace with sun loungers, as well as two completely separate bedrooms. The cheerful decoration creates a friendly atmosphere.
Family Superior Room (Bay View)
Enjoy views of the bay from your balcony. The room has a modern feel, with carefully chosen colors and striped fabrics. The lounge area transforms into a space for the children to sleep.
Family Superior Room (Resort Centre)
Ideal for families who want privacy and to be right in the heart of the resort. The room has two separate sleeping areas and bunk beds for the children.