Imagine enjoying a Hawaiian beach day with several of your family or closest friends and then returning to your temporary “home” at the end of the day to shower, rest and share a “Pau Hana” (Happy Hour) Mai Tai on the lanai while your own chef prepares an amazing dinner with fish that was caught that very day. Or, imagine spending the day touring some wineries in the Tuscany or Chianti region of Italy and getting “home” in time to take an afternoon swim and a nap before preparing a pasta dinner fit for a king. If those scenarios sound tempting to you, you are not alone! Villa vacations are quickly becoming a preferred way of travel all over the world for extended families and small groups of friends.
Villas are typically luxurious, private residences that are made available to vacation travelers. They usually range from 2-10 bedrooms but can go as high as even 20! They offer additional living spaces with living rooms, dining rooms, fully-equipped kitchens, game rooms and outdoor areas and most include verandas and private pools. They are usually equipped with amenities and can also include a dedicated staff to cater to your specific needs. Do you want a cook to come in and prepare dinner? A housekeeper to freshen the house daily? A nanny to watch the kids? DONE! While luxurious, villas are often more economical for traveling families and groups of friends!
WHY rent a villa over a hotel or resort?
- Personalized attention and service from an experienced villa concierge
- Allows you to create a unique, customized vacation experience based on your own dreams and needs
- Superb Value – spend less, receive more! Villas are often a much better value per person than multiple hotel or resort suites.
- More space, privacy and quiet – no strangers in the next room, by the pool or in that hot tub!
- Great for all occasions – from big group gatherings to intimate getaways
- Many different options – villas are available in areas across the globe
- Because YOU DESERVE IT! And your family & friends will think you are a ROCK STAR!
Does this sound like your kind of vacation? Get that group together and start exploring! Travel is much more fun when you travel with those you love and a villa just might be the perfect solution for your next journey!