Travelers in the know are increasingly realizing the key to an outstanding trip or vacation is partnering with a travel advisor. Travel marketing company MMGY confirms that travel advisor use has risen the last four years. And people who work with advisors such as Savored Moments Travel, a member of leading luxury travel agency network Virtuoso®, say trips planned with the guidance of an advisor are better than those organized without them.
Here are six reasons to work with a travel advisor:
1. Personalized planning: Whether you’re the do-it-yourself type seeking validation or want someone else to take the reins, when you collaborate with us, your trips will be tailored to your interests and budget. We get to know your preferences and instinctively anticipate your needs and wishes down to the smallest detail.
2. Global expertise and connections: Not only do Virtuoso travel advisors have extensive personal knowledge of destinations and products around the world, they have relationships with global partners who can help arrange experiences to make a trip truly extraordinary.
3. Value: A Virtuoso advisor has access to the same (and often better) pricing than you can find online. They can secure special perks like complimentary room upgrades, daily breakfast, and other benefits you can’t get on your own. The amenities you’ll receive on a hotel stay alone are valued at more than $500 per stay.
4. VIP treatment: A Virtuoso travel advisor has access behind the velvet rope to experiences you never even dreamed were possible. After all, you can’t VIP yourself, but your advisor can by securing you exclusive entry to events, private tours, and more.
5. Convenience: Planning and booking your own trip would take hours and hours. Even then, it’s like drinking from a fire hose with all the information out there. Travel advisors provide the kind of top-notch service that helps you conserve your most precious resource: time.
6. Peace of mind: In addition to saving you time and money, your advisor is available 24/7 before, during, and after your trip – so you can relax and have fun. Booking with a Virtuoso advisor means you have support during your travels to assist with any last-minute emergencies. And you’ll also receive a crucial follow-up call after the trip to discover how to improve the experience for the next time.
People who are overwhelmed and dissatisfied with the glut of online information now crave the human connection. Once they partner with one of our travel advisors, they wonder why they didn’t do it sooner. Through our Virtuoso membership, our advisors have relationships with the world’s leading hotels, resorts, spas, cruise lines, airlines, tour operators, destination experts, and specialty companies known mainly to insiders. That’s how our clients can book with confidence and travel better, knowing they will enjoy the finest experiences and best values.
High levels of consumer gratification are driving the return to travel advisors. A Travel Weekly survey reported that 77 percent of travelers who used an advisor were extremely or very satisfied. The American Society of Travel Agents says 92 percent of people who partner with a travel advisor plan to do so again.
Virtuoso travel agencies such as Savored Moments Travel are anticipating growth due to consumers’ renewed desire to work with advisors. A Virtuoso study found that 82 percent of its agencies predict sales growth in the coming year, and 67 percent plan to hire more advisors to keep pace with the increased demand.
I look forward to working with you to help you plan the trip of your dreams! Contact me today to start planning!