- A little Retail Therapy? Most women love to shop, so why not combine a weekend in the “big city” with great shopping, dining and entertainment options? New York City and Chicago come to mind first, but there are many amazing options out there that are centrally located and served by convenient airports.
- Why not check in to a Spa or Yoga retreat for a wellness weekend? A little pampering never hurt anyone, and you might even come home with some new healthy habits, and feel a couple of pounds lighter…both good things!
- “What happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas”…you know the old tagline! In addition to gambling, Las Vegas offers amazing dining, shopping and live entertainment…and most resorts have ridiculously gorgeous pools and spas! This destination works well for both genders…great for male-bonding getaways too!
- A few days spent wine tasting, or possibly signing up for a culinary boot-camp can be fantastic options for girlfriend getaways! Because wine and good food are ALWAYS a good idea!
- A sports-related trip works well for both girls and guys too! What about a fitness retreat for those who love to exercise? Or a golf weekend at an amazing resort with tee times daily? Or a scuba diving trip in the Caribbean? All it takes is a shared interest and some planning!
- All-Inclusive Resorts and Cruises are natural fits for this type of travel, where your biggest decision for the day might be whether to order champagne or a martini…or whether to sit by the pool or on the beach. Who wouldn’t welcome some mental “down time”
“The Trouble is…you think you have time.”